TRIAL SIZE - 10 BALLS - if you want BIGGER BALLS, head over to our 40 ball jar here:
Looking for a natural HOOF PUTTY? Then you need a fresh set of balls.
Our BEESWAX Pure BALLS are designed to be a wax covering for Hoof Ailments.
They can be shaped flat, rolled into a worm, left in a ball size or doubled up for more coverage.
Think of them as a natural Hoof Putty.
Examples of their use:
- Covering an abscess hole in the sole or wall of the hoof once it has been cleaned and thoroughly disinfected to prevent further debris entering the site.
- Sealing over hoof cracks after thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting.
- covering other powdery or liquid treatments to ensure they stay put in the treatment area.
- As a water repellent to various hoof abnormalities or conditions.
- As a thrush management tool for collateral grooves.
We love BEESWAX for hoof issues as it is well knows for its protection properties and when we combine it with our unique formula and transform into malleable hoof balls with oils it packs an even further punch.
Peppermint, Cinnamon Bark & Melaleuca oils
BEESWAX Pure BALLS are suitable for hoof and hide.
You can sniff these balls but please -
DO NOT EAT, KEEP AWAY FROM SMALL ANIMALS AND CHILDREN.
Beeswax PURE Balls - Trial Size 10pcs
Our BEESWAX BALLS are designed so they are in an easy use size and there should be less cross contamination when removing them from the packaging. Other forms of hoof wax usually require a knife or some good digging in to the pot to remove the product. This introduces bacteria to the jar, which is actually what we are trying to eliminate from our horses hooves. Our balls solve this problem ensuring their ease of use.